Choosing a course just after high school is a herculean task. A task, which in itself is not easy for a student, is made even tougher with added pressure in an Indian setting. The choice made at this career crossroads is going to decide the professional life and the career in turn of a student. Edufacts with its team of expert counselors makes sure to analyse student’s interest and to realize his inclination to a particular professional course. We conduct an individual counseling session with each student for the same.
OUR COUNSELING OBJECTIVES
- To explore the candidate’s real inclination for a particular course.
- To explain all the career options and trace a career path with all the array of options available for him both during and after the course.
- To present the candidate with options in terms of Universities offering the course of his/her choice of interest all over the world.
- To explain the pros and cons of each country/university.
- To provide complete information about the selected course offered at the selected university.
- To explain the student all his rights and duties in the country of his choice during his studies in the university of his choice.
- To explain career prospective after pursuing the selected course at the selected university.
- To explain financial terms and conditions of the selected course to the student & parent/guardian.
- To make sure both the student and parents/ guardians understand all the presented information about the preferred course, university and the country.
- To obtain student’s, parent/guardian consent for the chosen university/course and help the student to start his application for his higher education abroad.